18 January 2009

Asshole, star of the next Batman movie!

Okay, so he's baaack. I haven't given him a bit of attention, been thinking but not acting on him, and what happens? He calls me. I never did answer my phone, or call back. But Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. What the hell can I do? So I get curious, because he only wanders over to me when the A and B girls dry up.

Snooping, I go read his journal entry on LJ. What does he talk about? Babies and scary dreams. *sigh* Question answered. Dude, I'm not a human incubator. Go. Away. I haven't blocked the number, really no cause since I don't answer.

But here's what I've done since unceremoniously deleting him. Ready?
+ Deleted him from my private journal entries.
+ Blocked him from actually being able to comment on said journal.
+ Do not answer any communication. (Seriously, hello clue, much?)
+ Don't keep up with him at all.
+ Asked my mom if I can borrow a male relative to go kick his ass.

*sigh* I don't wanna be a Grade A, kick your ass and eat your balls bitch. I'm trying my best. But he's really not making it easy. I'm not a damn rabbit, so stop playing chase.

(Post title because I'm catching up on Gail Simone's awesomeness with Birds of Prey. Yes, yes I am a geek. For an explanation of breaking the fourth wall, I came up with: Ferris Bueller, Saved by the Bell, Deadpool, The Boy from Oz, and Doctor Who all on my own. Oh, yeah. Geek girl.)

I can't wait until my best friend T comes to town for Dragon*Con. God help him if he crosses her. *grins* Girl-o will bust his ass down...then call in the military for a little back up. *draws hearts all over T's internetness*

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Twiddles said...

STILL? Geez, men apparently never get the point, do they? Especially sleazy asshole men.

But hey, your girlfriend is coming into town. That'll be awesome. And you'll forget all about Asshole. :)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I know right? I'm not playing chase here. I'm not the damn rabbit. I'm getting pissed off at this point. I could call him back and ream, but wrong impression, that.

But my BFF won't be here until September. That's a long time to suffer alone.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home