04 January 2009

And the Asshole goes on...

So, yesterday, Asshole called. I was asleep, purposely avoided the phone, and ignored the message until 13 hours later. Now, you have to admit, that's some serious restraint. But mostly 'cause I'm beating my head against the wall over the 11th Doctor choice. Anyway, so I listened.

"Hi this [Asshole] just calling to wish you a Happy New Year."

What the fuck? I blocked him from my other journal entirely. He's not on my list and I banned him. I just want him to go. away.

I'm gonna have to get shitkickery. I don't want to. I really don't. I don't like being the best bitch this side of Sunnydale for no good reason. I might be Queen Jessica, cousin to Queen Cordelia, but damn. Even I need a break.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Twiddles said...

NOW you can block his phone number! Yay!

Although by all means, get shitkicky. And let us know what happens. :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I'm going to on Tuesday, since mom has a doc appointment on Monday.

You know, I don't like getting shitkicky over stupid shit, and he's stupid as they come. Though, a friend brought up a good point: he's letting me know I'm welcome in his life while I've obviously kicked him out of mine. What he fails to grasp is that I don't want him in mine. I want someone that'll respect me. Not let me know of conquests in the most detestable way, given our geeky personalities.

It also just occurred me. He wants me because I stopped playing the chase. How old is he? Five?? I'm not a bloody prize to be collected after the finish line. He wanted to date me? Should have been up front and treated me better. I might be unboyfriendable, but damn it, I'm still a person.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Twiddles said...

Yeah, what is it about guys and The Chase? It's completely retarded and juvenile. Call me when you're not five anymore. Ugh.

And don't you just hate when people decide they want to be your friends after you've decided they're just not good for you? The ex totally tried to initiate conversation MONTHS after I told him I didn't want to see him, talk to him, be his friend anymore. Yeah, he didn't get a response to his many emails.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I don't know, but I'm not the damned prized chew toy. So knock that shit off, guys. I don't want to play chase. I left elementary school a long time ago.

Yes! I'm completely over this. I don't want drama. I want a nice boyfriend that wants to date me. Seriously. That's all. I'm completely avoiding Asshole for a reason.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home