19 December 2008

Well, shit. That hurts my heart.

Yeah, see this is why Asshole is called Asshole.

He pursues me for almost 2 months. Meets me. Suddenly I'm not his cuppa. Because hey, I'm fat and don't look like an an anime character brought to life. Or that's what I'm assuming since he never said a damn thing about it. Look, asshole. If I can overlook the fact you play D&D like it's the end of your world, you can adjust. You had no problem telling me how every way you wanted to fuck me before you meet me now didcha?

Disappears for a fucking month. No note, no letting me know. Turns out, he was in Berkley/San Fran to see family. Okay, whatever. We weren't even dating, much less a relationship.

Calls me when he gets back. First time in like 6 weeks. Oookay. I talk to him. Stupid, stupid me. Since I haven't heard from him since.

Finally updates his blog about his vacation. Learn that he had another girl in his bed for 5 days recently. Didn't make a move. Supposedly. Which, I actually kinda believe because he's a chicken shit. And then he apparently went on a date with someone else. Please note that when I kept saying I'd go on a date with him, even point blank, he ignored it. Before he met me. And still tried to hook up with me. I'm not a piece of ass and I'm not for sale.

Fuck it. I'm tired of this shit.

I'm gonna be celibate forever. It doesn't hurt nearly as much as that kind of disregard.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Twiddles said...

Geez, yeah, he sounds like a fucker. I had a guy go out with me on three dates, make solid plans for a 4th, and never show up, answer my two calls or three text messages. But that's nothing in comparison to THIS.
You won't be celibate forever. You'll just get better at distinguishing the assholes from the nice guys. And I get the just wanting to hang out with someone need - it's nice having someone to spend time with, even if it's just a friend. Although a little more is always nice. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed :)

11:20 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I had a feeling he minded me of a Nice Guy (http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/ng.shtml). But I ignored it, because hey, I could be wrong. I mean, I'm not big in the dating arena, so what do I know? You don't sit there and talk to a girl like that (down to the fact he wanted to fuck on his kitchen counters as one of the shared fantasies). I've seen Craigslist ads with more depth. For two months he called and emailed.

I don't handle this well. I'm pissed. That means I will be fucking his shit up shortly. Not just because he hurt me - intentionally or not, being an asshole isn't on - but because he seems to think any girl is a piece of ass. Um. How about no, motherfucker. Now? I'm going to make him wish I had taken those needle-nose pliers to the balls and yanked. It'd hurt less. Then again, you'd have to be ball-less to treat a person like this.

I just wanted someone to hang with. Maybe date seriously if it went that route, but it wasn't even a glimmer of mandatory. Look, I know I'm not Claudia Schiffer. I'm like...Ricki Lake during the fat years, according to some former dorm mates. But that doesn't mean I don't want to feel like a girl on occasion. I'd like to go to the movies, or a hockey game (which I will be Sunday - first ever - by myself) with someone that I can joke around with. I love hanging with girls - and I few I thought about dating - but I feel more...at ease with guys for some things. I don't feel like I need to anything but myself, no pretense.

I think I will be celibate. I'll be the crazy cat lady, but I'll be okay with it. After all, it's better than feeling like shit all the time because guys can't figure out that I'm actually pretty damn awesome.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Twiddles said...

I'm kind of impressed you're going to do something about it! I'm a chicken - I'd fume silently, but that's it. Keep me posted. :)

Oh, and I agree about girls - they're gorgeous (obviously) but for some reason, it's easier to hang out with men. It's definitely more relaxing, for me anyway.

You'll find someone interesting to hang out with - not everyone is a fucking idiot like Asshole.

1:54 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Of course I'm going to do something about it. I just need to do a little thinking on what to do. I don't wanna do something rash and get into trouble. I can wait. I have patience.

Sometimes you just need a guy to hang with. You feel better about it. More relaxed and okay NOT knowing the information. With some guys anyway. I can joke more with guys. And not worry about my sarcasm hurting delicate sensibilities.

I know not everyone's like Asshole, but other than guys that flirt with me (waiter types) no one does follow through. No one asks me out and after Asshole rebuked my asking, I don't feel confident, either.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home