22 May 2008

Failboat Supreme

Okay, so let's discuss how STUPID my damn aunt is, shall we? Because she is dumber than dog shit. Actually, both of them. You see, I was expected to get my inheritance....oh, by now. But my aunt D (for Dummy) who wanted to buy one of the items is dragging her ass like whoa. She's flaky as hell, and a recovering alcoholic that analyzes everything to death. D, she's had thirteen months to decide. This is not a recent development. She still hasn't. So the rest of us are shit out of luck until she decides.

Now my other aunt who I'll call M (for Moron) is in charge of the trust. So what is she going to do? Wait until after this weekend to see how this latest sale went and then D will decide. Yeah. Because why not round that bitch up to fourteen months. It's not like some of us desperately need that money or anything. If D doesn't buy it, then they'll put it up for sale in November and distribute the money we have now. Yay? Look, y'all. I'm not a financial adviser or anything, but I'm pretty damn sure if someone hasn't bought the painting now, then it ain't gonna happen. It's gone up considerably in price, so let's sell and get the money. Stop letting D drag her feet.

This is why I don't talk to these people. I don't handle utter bullshit. And that's what this is. There's been trouble since this thing went into the family hands. I'm ready to roll up and go do some ass beating. Just saying. And passive-aggressive reactions is not cute, either. And I've received a couple of those in the emails.

I need a drink.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The Creeper said...

Aunt Moron needs to divide up everything in hand now and disburse it amongst the relies. Then, when the painting sells, she can do it all over again with just that money. It's not that difficult.

Oh. Wait. Nevermind. ;)

But yeah, seriously frustrating!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Dude, I know right? And lucky you! You're in the same state. Don't you feel proud? My dad, a man I can count on my hand that has shown being pissed off, is livid. He gave Aunt D first refusal. That does NOT extend 10 years. And I doubt she can come up with something that's jumped almost 50% in a year. Let's be real here.

Aunt M gets money from our trust for doing her job. Gee, I wonder if that has something to do with it. My dad sent an email to her last week, pissed off, and she never responded.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Twiddles said...

Hmm, your situation sounds complicated. And beyond annoying. I hope it all gets resolved as soon as possible - if it doesn't, I don't see the harm in starting to push people towards the right direction (unless they're the type of people who take suggestions as criticism and thus the situation gets even worse). Blah.
As for me, I won't ever have to deal with that, because not one member of my family has anything of any value AT ALL. We're all poor. :) So no squabbling after aunts and uncles and grandparents die. I guess being poor has some perks. :P

1:11 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

It's very complicated with M in charge of it. She's missing a few important straws. Her background is in non-profit orgs. Not this kind of stuff. When my dad loses his temper, it's serious. He's already pushing them and after this weekend, he'll get a little help. I need the money for things like a car that runs. And school in the fall. And you know getting out from under my medical debt that's been punted off onto my godmom. So it's more than just me. It's the ability to pay off one and most of another credit card.

This inheritance has been like double what we expected and it's making things very complicated. Overly so.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home