12 March 2008

Confused

I don't just mean in a particular sense. More like a pretty much constant state of awareness. I don't know why, and I'm half afraid to find out. But the other half really, really wants to know what I'm so mixed up about. One of my LJ friends posted a meme about describing yourself in twelve words or less. I came up with some, but mostly, I tend to keep my better words close to the vest. I'm the most open secretive person ever. I've gotten to be quite good at it. Pretend you're a completely open book, and no one digs under the surface. Great plan for group domination if I do say so myself.

Still wish I knew more about what makes me a little turned left when the rest of the world is going right. Make one less thing on my to do list.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home