30 December 2007

And A Cow Says Moo...

I was reading Alyssa Day's blog, who incidentally enough has four pugs, and was struck with the idea of making this post. So, I wanted a happy one. I haven't had one of those for a while, and hey, we all need a little happy in our lives. And lord, that sounds like a soap opera come on, doesn't it? Oops.

Birds of a Feather
First up is a picture of my mom and Wrinkles. I love love this pic because they look so much alike. Which is pretty normal for them, actually. I see this look a good bit when I walk into the living room and they're sitting on the chaise. Like owner, like dog.



Who Lived In A Shoe
I love her little grey mask. It used to be completely black, but around eight it started to grey up. Now it's more grey than black, and it's just so cute on her. For some unknown reason, I love the little shit. She takes her shots without noticing, eats like a pigpug now that she gets chicken mixed in, and as ornery as she is, I wouldn't trade her for the wide world.


I'll put up some of Noelle's Christmas as soon as I finish transferring the last of the pics onto the computer. You should see her little cubes and how much she loves to go through them, confused as hell as to why it's a nifty pass through and lookout point yet has absolutely no height to them. She's not the brightest bulb, but she's my little nimrod.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Twiddles said...

That is one cute pugger. :) But then, I'm biased because I look at any pug and drool starts coming out of my mouth (not in the food way, though. I'm a total veggie). Anyway, Happy New Year to you, and sorry for not commenting on anything lately - I've read it all, but for some reason, I just can't click the freaking comment button and type something in. I know. I'm lazy. :)

11:52 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Isn't she adorable? She's like in her 80s, and it's so funny because she never moves now. Expects to be carried. And we totally do.

Happy New Years back! And don't worry about commenting. I read yours, too. But if I don't have anything spectacular to add, I tend to not. Going "Ahahahaha!" or "Duuuude" wouldn't be entirely conversationable, would it?

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home