22 November 2007

This is why we can't have nice things...

So, I ignore the news around Atlanta pretty often. Come on, y'all have seen the utter shit from the local news being picked up worldwide has produced. Imagine that every single day. Yeah.

So what did I find when I randomly tuned in earlier today? Oh, I found this. Apparently sex offenders? Have the total right to live around small children. Because clearly all the psychologists are wrong, and people aren't repeat offenders. That it's curable. Uh huh. Right. I wonder how many people clapping about this law overturn actually realize what really goes on in offenders' brains during that. I mean, it's not like there's research on it or anything. Oh, wait.

God, this is why my stupid state can't have jack. Because they're all a bunch of moronic idiots with the IQ of a decomposing fish. Good lord. The stupid is mind-boggling, I think.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home