16 September 2007

Double U turn to the T around the block to F

I...I...

Tarina linked me to this fabulous piece of journalism. Anus starting to smell like a litter box? Pussy not perky enough? Well, these surgeries and procedures are for you! Just call up your local overpriced plastic surgeon and look like a mutant for only five grand! What a bargain. Call now and get a handy dandy supply of Depends for those times you need to pee and can't quite get to where you to be fast enough. Just throw them away as soiled.

People scare me. A lot.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mom said...

Scary. Just scary. What is wrong with people these days? I admit, I do brazilian waxing, but just because I like the way I feel afterwards, not because my bf wants it so. Actually, I don't think he cares either way. But this - this is just odd.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I know! Dude, I have issues with strangers making my pussy look perkier. I'm sorry. That's gonna hurt when I pee. I have a limit, damn it. That's it.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home