12 September 2007

Blow Out Those Candles For Me, Bitches!

I have to post my Dragon*Con experience in a couple days. Was gonna do it sooner...but if you don't mind, I'll hold off since I'm (a) not sick anymore, (b) not bogged down with school work, and (c) in the mood for the first time in about a dozen or more years to celebrate my birthday. That's right kids. I was born on September 12th, 1981. Making me the ripe old age of 26, going on 52.

I had planned a nice, thought-provoking post, but you know, just not in the mood for it. I know what I go through every birthday (seriously, my birthday? Like a homing beckon for disaster.) and quite frankly, I'm tired of drama, drama, drama. So, I'm gonna go to math class, enjoy my fun time, be thankful for the easy A I get for showing up to class for that freebie quiz, and just...exist. We're going out to eat on Saturday. Hyatt Regency's awesome food, thank you very much. I'm hankering for some shrimp fettuccine, with sweet chili spices. Yummy!

Also, everyone go tell Pug Mom happy birthday. She's part of the elite club of the September 12th baby. Y'all are all just jealous you're not of the few, the proud, the awesomely in-fucking-sane.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Jessie,
Happy Birthday to you.

Hope you have a great one.

Your birthday falls just two days behind one of my most favoritest ever people's who shall remain nameless.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

*laugh* Thank you! I had a very good one in fact. Best one I've had in, god, a dozen or more years. I've gotten more happy birthdays...since ever, I think. Even my mama remembered.

*pokes* Tell me their name. C'mon. Pleeeeeease? Pretty please?

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Email me and I'll tell you.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Done! *waits impatiently*

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home