16 August 2007

Holy Capers, Batman!

Just a quick check in blog.

A) I'm doing my best to finish up my schedule for school. Hopefully I'll get to go in next three days. That's right, they're being that slow. Aren't they fabulous? I haven't been trying to get all squared away for the past two months and holds pop up one at a time, instead of a normal checklist. Oh, and school starts on the 20th.

B) I've been setting up a non-livejournal fandom account, since I'll be moving from there. Seriously, when you make AT&T look downright courteous, you got issues.

C) Been reading up on Livejournal/Six Apart's dumbass moves. Seriously, folks. If you have your employees mocking the userbase, they tend to not be happy. Along with being lumped in with pedophiles. We're crazy like that.

D) Walmart's can suck Dom Deluise's hairy balls! That's all I'll say on that.

E) This 102 degree heat sucks like a Hoover on shag carpet.


Misty, I'll do the memey thing after I take my pic. Give me a couple days, yeah? Now, I'm going to bed so I can go take a dumbass test I know I'll fail and have to be in Math 98, instead of college level algebra. Go team me! Or something.

Now I go to bed. Hopefully this is the last hold I have on my record.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Augs Casa said...

Shit! I'm tired from reading all that jumble!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Try having my day yesterday. I went, took the test. Guess what? I'm math stupid. Color me surprised. I had to come back for an orientation at 5. So I had to kill over 3 hours in Altlana. To make it better, I was in orientation that took over an hour to tell me shit I already knew. Because hello? This is my fourth college (don't ask), and I know how to log in, blahblahblah. I'm not 18 and fresh out of high school. Then I find out about the math stupid classes.

Because I'm in learning support classes, I have to register for those classes BEFORE I can register for my other classes. Oh, yes. Apparently I'm being punished because I just can't get math. Gets better. Aren't I lucky?

I also couldn't log into my account to get a schedule, to register. Because it's me that's trying to go college. This shit is never easy. Ever. I don't have financial aid, like I thought. Why? Because they only release hold information ONE AT A TIME. So, it's like a never-ending cycle. So for those two weeks when I was waiting to be admitted, I could have gotten the paperwork and tax information done. But that just makes too much sense, doesn't it?

Then! I find out that my ONE class will cost 446.00. Only 286 is for the class. The rest is useless fees. And my math book stuff? 160, of course I can use the book for both the learning support classes I have to take.

So because it costs 618 dollars (a fact I didn't know about until fucking midnight last night), and my dad can't just hand over a check in the middle of the day, I can't go. Go me? *sighs* I fucking hate this school.

Dude, why do I want to go to school again?

9:54 PM  
Blogger Pug Mom said...

Ha ha ha....you know, I completely understand the math thing. I finished my undergrad at 2 colleges, so I had to switch all my credits from one to the other halfway through (SOOOO not fun), and I ended up taking 3 math classes I really did NOT need, just because my math class did not translate over. God, I fucking hate math.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I seriously need to update this blog. It's so out of date this week. (Welcome back, by the way!) I've been in class, go me. Math is the root of all evil. I know this because you have to know math to get science. It all goes back to not caring if 2x-4 is less than or equal to 1/5x-6. Seriously. Not gonna be a real useful as a History or English major, folks. I hate those stupid placement tests. Thank god I'll be taking the Regent's test (a necessary test in Georgia).

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home