27 July 2007

Death By Chili

The other day, my godmom and I went to Steak N Shake, as we usually do once a week or so. Ate some food, grabbed three or four cans of chili to go.

Skip to now. I'm looking something up for my other mom, bread that has metal in it or something. She didn't hear because we were talking on the phone. Bopping along on our ABC affiliate's website, scouring but couldn't find it. And what do I find under the consumer report?

Castleberry Hill's recall on botulism. And guess what? There's been a recall on Steak N Shake chili with the 195 lot. Yes, that's right. The same lot we ate. Lovely! My godmom said it tasted funny. Was it the taco chips? No, we'd just opened them a week before. Guess we know why it tasted funny, huh?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Augs Casa said...

Um, I'm guessing that you're going to be sick soon if not already?

2:01 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

I don't know if it was actually contaminated. But there was about 16-20 cases, earlier this week. Hopefully, I don't die or get sick. Or my godmom.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Roses said...

ACK!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

*laugh* I know right? We all wanna die by chili. Well, at least it wasn't a stereo.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home