27 June 2007

Wassit?

This was taken last year, at some point, and it was the first flower bouquet that Ninja Kitty had been around. Being the incredible goof, she ended up hitting all the petals off. But I chose the pic because look at that face. She has the most expressive face ever. She couldn't figure out what the camera flash was and why it was going off all the time. She was about a year here. You can tell cause she's not quite as wide.

I had bought the arrangement for my godmom, just because she was feeling awful and needed something purdy to look at. Too bad they didn't last long. I think she got a kick watching Kitty attack the plants. Speaking of which, we should get some more. If nothing else, the odd looks Noelle shows off and makes us laugh with. Little shit.

Okay, funny post coming up later tonight. I was just looking through the camera pics and had to share this one. And she really doesn't have laser eyes. My camera just likes to make everyone think she does.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great face. I can see why she rules the roost. :)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Oh, you know she rules with those kind of expressions. I love that one ear is facing back, one eye's bigger than the other. Oh, gosh, she's awesome when she does those looks. Especially while looking peeved.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

what a perfectly cute "mask" she has
* *
=l=

4:43 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

*grins* She really does. Perfect for Halloween. ;)

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home